OSB Community Bank (NMLS #403014)
At OSB Community Bank, we genuinely believe in making homeownership available for every qualified individual. Whether you’re buying your first home, building the house of your dreams or refinancing your existing home, we are here for you every step of the way.
We understand that homeownership is the single largest investment that most Americans will make in their lifetime, therefore, you can rely on our staff to deliver exceptional service before, during and after the loan closes.
- Competitive rates for real estate purchases, refinancing's and construction
- Fixed rate and adjustable rate mortgages
- 100% Financing with USDA Rural Housing Loans
- Construction loans
- FHA/VA loans
- Personalized and attentive service from beginning to end
Ready to get started? Applying online is safe, secure, and easy! Complete our online mortgage application at your convenience. You can start your application, save your work and finish later if needed. Click here to begin your mortgage loan application.
Home Equity Lines of Credit
A home equity line of credit, also known as a HELOC, allows you to borrow against your home’s equity. Our variable rate HELOCs are easy, affordable, reusable and offer a variety of financial benefits for homeowners. The Home Equity Line of Credit is available on owner occupied, primary residences only.
Common Uses of a Home Equity Line of Credit include:
- Remodel, renovate or otherwise improve your house and property
- Pay for education expenses
- Fund the purchase of a second home
- Consolidate high-interest debts
- Dream vacations
- Flexible – our Home Equity Line of Credit gives you the flexibility to draw on your account as your needs arise
- Accessible – Access your funds in person, by phone or with Home Equity Line Checks.
- Reusable – pay your balance down and then borrow it again at a later date
- Affordable – low rate of interest
- Tax Deductible – payment may be deductible on your federal tax return (consult with your tax advisor)
Get in touch
Count on a personalized experience at OSB Community Bank. For sound advice on buying, refinancing, or building a home, visit our experienced team of mortgage lenders to guide you through the process.