Home Equity Line of Credit
A home equity line of credit, also known as a HELOC, allows you to borrow against your home’s equity. Our variable rate HELOCs are easy, affordable, reusable and offer a variety of financial benefits for homeowners.
815- 366-5453 (DIRECT)
Jim has over 30 years of banking experience. He is responsible for all aspects of the Bank’s retail lending other than owner-occupied first mortgages. This includes business development, origination, underwriting and servicing. The loan products include HELOCs, auto, boat and RV loans, and unsecured loans. Jim also works with small business clients to meet their credit needs.
Jim holds a BS in finance from Western Illinois University.
Common Uses of a Home Equity Line of Credit include:
- Remodel, renovate or otherwise improve your house and property
- Pay for education expenses
- Fund the purchase of a second home
- Consolidate high-interest debts
- Dream vacations
- Flexible – our Home Equity Line of Credit gives you the flexibility to draw on your account as your needs arise
- Accessible – Access your funds in person, by phone or with Home Equity Line Checks.
- Reusable – pay your balance down and then borrow it again at a later date
- Affordable – low rate of interest
- Tax Deductible – payment may be deductible on your federal tax return (consult with your tax advisor)
Please Note: OSB Community Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring your private information is secure. For you protection, please do not send sensitive information such as account numbers, social security numbers, or private information through email.